The Alpha Phi chapter of Sigma Kappa has a long history at the University of Oregon. The first active chapter was installed on campus on April 28th, 1928, and thrived for fifty four years before entering a dormant state in 1982. Alpha Phi returned to Oregon in 1990, and once again went dormant in 2004 due to lack of interest in Greek Life on campus. Since re-installing in January of 2016, the Alpha Phi chapter of Sigma Kappa has made the University of Oregon home to many women seeking the friendship and values that come with being a Sigma Kappa woman.
We are proud to have a diverse group of sisters who exemplify our four values (Service, Friendship, Personal Growth, Loyalty) in their actions. Our chapter is also very proud of our sisterhood and the strong bonds we have been able to create since our recolonization in 2016.
We are excited to watch our chapter grow and create more lasting memories in the future!